It’s so inspiring to be able to share StrengthsFinders with a group of moms! We all answered one of these important questions:
A time when I was at my best was…..
- The best thing about me is…..
- What I enjoy doing the most is….
- The best time in my life was…..
- My most fulfilling experience was…..
- People call upon me for…..
- The best job or project I ever had was…..
- The things I like best about myself are….
I am so refreshed by hearing women say positive things about themselves! I heard mention of great organizational skills, ability to solve problems, determination and love of learning new things. This is one of the things I love most about StrengthsFinder. Actually, here are the 5 things I love most about StrengthsFinder:
- My new appreciation for the unique set of Strengths Themes we all have.
- The acknowledgement that a person’s basic personality is relatively stable from about age 3
- The new insights I have gained into my family and friends.
- The importance placed on setting yourself up to work within your Strengths Zone to be happier and more creative
- The teaching that Strengths are what happen when you take good care of your Strengths Themes and develop them. You need to participate.
Click here to find out more about StrenghsFinder!